Our partners at NABS, the support organisation for the advertising and media industry, is here to help you during these challenging times. They’ve put together the following top tips to help you with your wellbeing.
Follow the official advice. The government guidelines and your organisation’s advice should be your main source of information. Doing what you can to keep safe can help to give you a little peace of mind.
Limit your news intake. Taking in too much information could stress or scare you. Choose when you’ll read the news (twice a day perhaps) and stick to trusted sources.
Communicate! This is so important while we’re all working from home and in isolation. Figure out with your colleagues how you can best collaborate and support each other. It’ll be a case of trial and error, so don’t worry if you need to refine as you go along. At NABS, we always ask people the question: “What do you most need?” Try this with your teammates to find out how you can really help each other and how they can help you.
Try yoga, breathing and exercise each day. These can all help your mind and body. There are many online classes on YouTube that you can access for free as well as meditation apps and podcasts to download. Try Yoga with Adriene, The Body Coach, Just Breathe and Tara Brach.
- NABS Advice Line 0800 707 6607 or email email@example.com
- Wellbeing and career coaching via phone and Skype: https://nabs.org.uk/how-we-can-help/career-support/
- Masterclasses (group coaching to be delivered online): https://nabs.org.uk/how-we-can-help/masterclasses/
- Newsletter: sign up for weekly advice, support and updates in your inbox
- Connect with us on social on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Our services are free and you can use them as many times as you like.
NABS is the support organisation for advertising and media. We’re here for you, so please get in touch with our Advice Line on 0800 707 6607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org