We are delighted to bring you The Brand Visibility Report for 2019 from Brandwatch.
They searched through 50 million images online to find the top brand logos featured in them most.
Whether it’s with the use of emoji or our obsession with Instagram Stories, we’re all getting used to communicating in a world where language is increasingly visual.
Brand managers shouldn’t ignore this – especially when a large portion of a brand’s online presence comes from images with no text mention of the brand itself.
In the spirit of celebrating brands who’re smashing it in getting their logo seen online, they decided to list the top 50 they found within 50 million tweeted images. They’ll also cover:
- The context of the photos logos appear in
- The brand shared most by men and women
- The impact of influencers on brand visibility
- The most popular logos by location, across the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- A breakdown of the most visual industries and the most shared logos within them
Please use this link to access the full report