Backed by Takumi’s heritage from over five years of delivering award-winning creative-first influencer marketing campaigns, TAKUMI X is a new creative division enabling brands to work closer than ever before with creators to produce innovative andculturally relevant content. Designed for existing and emerging platforms, TAKUMI X facilitates a new working relationship between creators and brands; with creators bringing their own insights and expertise into the process from the very beginning. Launching today, TAKUMI X is available in the UK with US & other territories rolling out in the coming weeks.
While influencer marketing has become ubiquitous, even the most experienced marketers struggle to create powerful, effective campaigns in extremely fast-changing environments. Further, consumers are growing tired of seeing the same content over and over in their feeds. 44% of consumers in the UK, US and Germany agree that current branded content is boring and uninspiring. TAKUMI X tackles these challenges by flipping the standard influencer marketing models and processes on its head, handing the reins over to creators and giving them direct access to brands as acting creative consultants. With its key distinguishing feature, TAKUMI X involves the creator at every stage, from briefing insights and ideation through launch and amplification.
Time and time again, we’ve seen that the most culturally relevant marketing content today is conceived and developed by creators. They are modern-day Don Drapers; creative and influential forces to the likes of which we haven’t seen since the 1960s. These are the people who are driving culture, setting the agenda, capturing the zeitgeist and creating virality that brands struggle to achieve alone. We are excited to facilitate deeper collaborations than ever before and offer clients unprecedented access to the firsthand insights and creative reserves of leading talent.” Mary Keane-Dawson, GROUP CEO of TAKUMI
The Content Studio for Culturally Credible Brands
TAKUMI X, led by Jim Meadows as Chief Strategy Officer, offers a suite of services facilitating the collaboration between creators and brands for the conception, production and scaling of content, created by the best creative minds on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and Snap. Services include:
- Talent discovery: Nurturing talent and providing brands with access to diverse and emerging creative talent on the web; helping to connect brands with niche creators who are best suited for a specific campaign
- Creator-led creative direction: Bringing creators into the mix to advise the brands from the earliest stages of a campaignand consult on the entire briefing process
- Culture insights: Providing brands with direct insights to understand how creators’ audiences think, feel and behave
- Branded entertainment series: Executing content with a cohesive multi-channel approach and long-lasting brand stories
- Social media brand builds: Assisting brands with developing their social presence on new and existing platforms
- Branded & creator content: Producing branded content and organic creator-led content which is culturally relevant and developed by creators who deeply understand the brand and how to speak to its audience
- Amplification: Predicting, measuring and amplifying ROI; optimising creative to maximise results