We are very excited to announce that BCMA members, Onalytica have launched an updated Complete Guide to Industry & B2B Influencer Marketing. Influencer marketing is at a stage where it is no longer a ‘nice to have’, but rather a ‘must have’ marketing strategy. Therefore, they no longer feel the need to define what influencer marketing is; on the news we’re learning of the latest influencer scandal and on social media, influencer ads have become a part of the furniture.
Therefore, influencer marketing has become an ’embedded strategy’ across both B2B and B2C organisations, but with the industry lacking in guidelines, frameworks and rules, most marketers have been left somewhat bewildered about how they can get their programme up and running to achieve the best results.
Onalytica have been chatting with 250 + B2B & B2C global marketers to put together a practical, end-to-end guide with tools, frameworks and guidance to drive brand awareness, shape brand perception and drive sales through story telling and thought leadership.
As ever, their content would be nothing without important contributions from some of the best experts in the business.
Key contributors include:
- Amisha Gandhi, VP Influencer Marketing & Comms at SAP
- Andy Crestodina, CMO & Co-Founder, Orbit Media
- Mark Schaefer, Keynote Speaker & Author
- Brian Fanzo, Keynote speaker, iSocialFanz
- Lee Odden, CEO & Co-Founder, TopRank Marketing
- Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
- Neal Schaffer, Social Media Keynote Speaker
- Konstanze Alex, Director, Influencer Relations, Dell
- Rani Mani, Head of Influencer Enablement, Adobe
- Angela Lipscomb, Influencer Relations Manager, SAP
- Sarah Goodall, Founder, Tribal Impact
- Dr Dave Chaffey, Co-Founder, Smart Insights
- Ben Alfrey, Head of SEO, Session Media
- Scott Guthrie, Influencer Marketing Consultant
- Michael Brito, EVP, Zeno Group
What does the guide cover?
The guide will take you through the whole process from beginning to end:
- The background of influencer marketing; making way for influencer marketing with storytelling and thought leadership at its core
- How to write a business case that speaks the language of the boardroom
- How to create your end-to-end influencer marketing strategy in 5 minutes
- How to identify relevant influencers for your brand
- How to effectively engage influencers (both organic and paid)
- How to integrate influencers into your BAU activity (For example: events, content and ABM)
- How influencer marketing will improve your SEO
- How to integrate influencers into your employee advocacy strategy
- Which department owns influencer marketing
- What are the different maturity stages Of an influencer program
- How to measure your influencer marketing success and ROI
- What does the future hold for influencer marketing in 2020 and beyond
Ready to make a start?
Great. Click on the link to fill in a form and Onalytica will send the guide your way.