We are delighted to be partnering with Voxburner’s Youth Marketing Strategy which is heading back to London for a ninth year for the biggest coming together of the youth marketing industry in the world. Join 2,500+ brands, agencies, non-profits, universities, media owners and youth organisations for a 2 day festival in the heart of youth culture, Shoreditch.
- Hear the very latest youth trends, uncovering the cultural, social and digital changes that are revolutionising the future habits of young people.
- Learn from leaders in the youth space to get the latest ideas you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
- Get real-time feedback from 16-24s: live youth panels, debates and more.
Speakers include EA Games, Microsoft, eBay, The Tab, Revolut, Teenage Cancer Trust, Nike, Ticketmaster, Lovehoney, Lime Pictures, University of Nottingham, Microsoft, 20th Century Fox, Levi’s, Skinny Dip, Chelsea Football Club and Twitch.
- Doing Diversity – Inspiring Action not Words: In a time where the boundaries are expanding, it is necessary for brands to understand what ‘inclusivity’ really means in 2019 (and beyond).
- Peak Choice and the Power of Content Delivery: We’ve reached peak choice when it comes to content discovery and as viewers, readers and listeners we are overwhelmed. This panel will explore how brands and media outlets are balancing algorithms versus editorial curation and just how far personalisation can go.
- How to do Awesome Marketing and Avoid the Bullsh*t: Founder of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee, Jim Cregan, tells his startup story of what it’s really like to be an FMCG challenger brand.
- How Traditional Brands are Reinventing for Gen Z: There are lots of exciting new brands around, but how are traditional brands reinventing themselves to resonate and better connect with a new generation of consumers?
- Let’s Talk about Sex and Students: Lovehoney’s brand and marketing director, Helen Balmer, will be talking about the global online sex toy retailer’s approach to educating students on how to have good sex.
- Why Big Ideas are Better than Big Budgets: Whether you are a start-up or a multinational brand, how do you put together an effective creative campaign on a shoestring that successfully captures the attention of young people?
April 16-17th 2019, The Truman Brewery, London
We are pleased to offer a 20% discount, just use code BCMA20when booking your tickets here: https://ymsldn.voxburner.com/tickets/