Global BCMA members, Pitch International, a leading sports marketing agency, have created an incredible global branded content series, PlayMaker. Founded in 2004, Pitch International are a full-service agency to the global sports industry. At the heart of their business is an unrivalled track record in global media rights sales, built on close relationships with some of the most renowned organisations in sport.
Despite rapid growth to six core service divisions, whether they are organising prestigious international sports events, providing first-class content production and distribution services or representing commercial rights worldwide, they offer a unique, personable service to all their clients.
PlayMaker: Inspiring Passions
Since launching in 2006 with the RTS award-winning Steven Gerrard – A Year In My Life, Pitch programming has gone from strength to strength. Their passion to create burns as brightly as ever.
Football is the world’s #1 sport, and the 2018 World Cup in Russia will once again drive interest and audiences upwards.
Football matters to fans and the passions that it inspires result in a vast craving for content, beyond the 90-minutes and across all platforms. 100 million views worldwide are generated daily by football related content, and 70% of fans engage with stories from the world of football culture.
Pitch International are launching PlayMaker, a leading-edge branded entertainment production animating the passion for football through the eyes of its leading performers, the players. PlayMaker is a unique celebration of football culture, telling stories from the viewpoint of the players themselves, using unrivalled access to reveal the passions that inspire them, as they inspire the passion of millions around the world.
PlayMaker is a new content platform delivered for an on-demand environment, with long and short form content distributed across multiple platforms. In long form, PlayMaker is a 26 minute HD quality TV episode broadcast globally every week of the year. In short form, PlayMaker consists of 15 digital content units per week distributed on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube and via a partner distribution network comprising hundreds of publishers and platforms worldwide.
As the sole partner of PlayMaker, this incredible opportunity can benefit a brand in the following ways;
• Exposure through long form distribution in 180 markets reaching 513 million households. They have pre-agreements to broadcast the show with premium channels in the 20 largest markets.
• Association with the games’ greatest players and the ultimate brand ambassadors. 83% of people know Cristiano Ronaldo and 82% of them believe that he reflects today’s trends in society. Neymar has 26m Twitter followers and 61m Instagram followers.
• Closer connections with customers through a regular conversation with fans who crave authentic content in an on-demand environment. 1 in 4 people now use social media to follow sport (Nielsen). PlayMaker short form content will reach 350 million fans, generating 250 million brand impressions and a guaranteed minimum 52 million video views per annum.
• A marketing platform in football that provides ownership without residual sponsor recall, avoiding club affiliation and fan alienation, and incorporates brand identity and values.
• Utilising the global passion for football and its star players to drive awareness, engagement and affinity.
PlayMaker will generate at least £63.3m of annual media value (Nielsen) and incorporates a full Ipsos MORI impact measurement report.
PlayMaker is a world class production created by Pitch International Commercial in association with:
• Pitch International- delivering global sports rights and original programming to 200 plus markets around the world.
• Copa 90 – the world’s leading global digital football network.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org