The BCMA is proud to announce its partnership with the Brand Entertainment & Contents Summit (BECS).
The Brand Entertainment & Contents Summit (BECS) is the first event to house all that matters in Brand video, entertainment, music, experiential, digital, gaming and events. This unique gathering brings together agencies, advertisers, producers, publishers, media, talents and technical industries in a convivial environment allowing networking opportunities, exchanges and business.
The BECS offers high level conferences, workshops and debates by high-end experts from the Entertainment & Contents industry, an international competition recognized by the most prestigious rankings and networking moments to enhance business opportunities due to the large presence of advertisers.
Doug Scott, President, BCMA US & Chairman Ogilvy Entertainment Worldwide and Andrew Canter, President, BCMA UK Branded Content Marketing Association will hold prestigious conferences during the summit.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- - Ben SILVERMAN, CEO @ Electus
- - Mark BEECHING, CCO @ Digitas Worldwide
- - Jon KAMEN, Chairman @ Radical media
- - Peter TORTORICI, CEO @ Group M Entertainment
- - Bryan BINIAK, VP, Global Head Partner & Application Development @ Nokia
- - Jamie BYRNE, Global Head of Content Strategy @ Youtube
- - Olivier GERS, CEO @ Endemol Brands Worldwide
- - Maria Luisa FRANCOLI, Global CEO @ MPG & Havas North America
The Summit will centre around a global competition showcasing the very best creative of the sector. If you think your campaign meets the mark, REGISTER NOW!
Deadline for entries: 26 October 2012
We hope to see you there for what looks set to be an excellent summit.