The BCMA through its Institute of Branded Content, is committed to offering a full programme of practical learning for the industry to develop best practice skills and leadership capability.
Influencer marketing is one of the fastest growing advertising sectors with a potential of 11 x ROI when done well. Research suggests that people are more likely to trust authentic advocates than many other forms of traditional advertising and it is also a highly cost effective way to position your brand directly to consumers.
Learn how to become fluent in the fundamentals of influencer marketing in this half-day course which combines theory with practical application through presentations, case studies, exercises and group discussion.
Who should take this course?
Business owners, association leaders, agency planners and brand marketing managers who need both a strategic framework and an overview of the technical know-how for creating business value through influencer marketing
The aims of this training course are:
- Become fluent in the fundamentals of influencer marketing to achieve measurable results
- Understand how influencer fits within the communications mix to meet organisational goals
- Learn how to develop a systems-based approach to the influencer marketing workflow
- Understand the difference between celebrity endorsement and influencer marketing
- Be able to articulate the different applications of influencer marketing
- Understand advertising and sponsorship disclosure regulations
- Look into the future of how influencer marketing may evolve
How the course is taught
This half-day course combines theory with practical application through presentations, case studies, exercises and group discussion.
- Why influencer marketing now?
- How can influencer marketing best be used?
- Campaign aims and objectives setting
- How to find the most appropriate influencer?
- Staying on the right side of the regulators
- What to include in a creative brief and an influencer agreement
- How to measure your influencer campaign
- A took at tools and platforms
- What’s next in influencer marketing?
- A strategic framework template on Influencer marketing
- Checklist of Do’s and Don’ts in influencer marketing
- Recommended partners to consider
- Certificate of attendance
Scott Guthrie is an independent consultant who works with brands, agencies and platforms to generate meaningful results from smarter influencer marketing decisions. He is an event speaker, industry awards judge, university guest lecturer, active blogger, media commentator and a former management consultant. MBA, MCPRCA, CIPR, MBCMA
Gordon Glenister is the Global Head of the Influencer Marketing at the Branded Content Marketing Association (BCMA) and responsible for setting the UKs first trade body for the influencer community. Previously Gordon was the director general of the British Promotional Merchandise Association for 11 years. Gordon is a qualified digital marketer and well known among in the association world.
Cost of course
£139.00 BCMA members
(N.B. All prices exclude costs)
Refreshments (tea/coffee/and pastries)
Date: 25th November
Timing 9am for 9.30am start – finish 1pm
Venue kindly supplied by Fifth/News UK, 1 London Bridge St, London SE1 9GF