The BCMA is proud and delighted to continue it’s support of this important industry initiative
Join the industry movement that’s making waves in the boardroom. Be among the first to hear to results of collaborative R&D. Network with CMOs, CIOs and Heads of Insight and Analytics.
EffWeek 2018 is designed to deliver market impact in three ways:
- To boost marketing investment
- To future-proof marketing strategies
- To optimise marketing outcomes
It addresses the questions that matter for marketing to the C-suite, managing day-to-day decision-making and reporting on marketing performance.
Now in its third year, the EffWeek programme is co-created by an Advisory Board of two senior marketers, 10 agency leaders, seven partner sponsors, and associations including ISBA, MRS and BCMA, and is built around research, making it the most evidence-based event in the marketing calendar.
Speakers at the flagship conference at CodeNode on 9th October will include: Les Binet, Head of Effectiveness, adam&eveDDB and Peter Field, marketing consultant; Dr Louis Rosenberg of Unanimous AI in conversation with IPA President Sarah Golding; Nigel Vaz, Global CEO, Publicis.Sapient; and Steve Langan, CEO Hiscox Insurance. In addition, there will be four new pieces of R&D, including:
- Marketing effectiveness in the digital era Part 2: a deep dive into IPA Databank ratios across sectors and categories with Les Binet and Peter Field
- Creating an effectiveness culture: the launch of IPA/ISBA industry benchmark across finance, marketing and agencies, with case examples of how to do it well
- The metrics that matter: from green paper to white paper: a cross-industry framework for measurement strategy
- Optimising multi-platform creativity: the results of a series of collaborative R&D projects evaluating multi-media creativity and effectiveness.
The conference will be followed by satellite events around the UK throughout the rest of the week.
Early bird Conference tickets are available at £350+vat before the end of August; £500 after. Or combined tickets for the Conference and Eff Awards are available for £600; or £750 afterwards.
For more information and to book, visit the EffWorks website and follow the conversation at @EffWorks / #EffWorks
EffWeek 2018 is sponsored by Facebook, Gain Theory, Google, Newsworks, Royal Mail, System 1 and Thinkbox.