In less than two weeks, BCMA Partners, Lions Entertainment will bring together forward-thinking people from across the entertainment, commercial and creative communities to discuss new ways to leverage the power of popular culture to build brands.
There are more than 100 creative stars confirmed including Run the Jewels, Steven Gerrard, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Russell Simmons, Ellie Goulding, Jamal Edwards, Ryan Tedder, Susan Credle, Wyclef Jean, Zai Bennett, Karin Timpone and a whole host of talent from across the worlds of entertainment and brands.
See the full programme here.
Six things you’ll learn about at Lions Entertainment 2017…
1. New models for content creation and consumption
2. How to connect with future consumers
3. Brilliant brand partnerships
4. Staying relevant through new technologies
5. Collaboration stories redefining culture
6. The craft of great entertainment
BCMA Members can discuss what pass might be right for them by contacting Amy Cahill (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the best possible rates.