Date: 11th– 12thSeptember 2019
Venue: Brooklyn EXPO Center, New York, 72 Noble St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
#DMWF provides top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels. The conference also explores the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
Across three tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face. Click here to see our speaker line up.
Some of our past keynote speakers include:
- Kevin Hartman, Head of Analytics – Consumer, Government & Entertainment Sector, Google
- Kerissa Chan, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook
- Nancy Groves, Head of Social Media, United Nations Department of Public Information
- Claudia Ciciliano, Director of Consumer Engagement, Nestlé
- Jeremy Balkin, Head of Innovation, HSBC Bank USA
- Mia Vallo, VP Analytics, National Geographic
- Taylor Carlson, Vice President of Brand Development, POPSUGAR
- Sana Ashraf, COVERGIRL Digital and Social Media Brand Manager,Coty Inc.
- Meaghan Morelli, Director of Digital Content, Subway Restaurants
- Justin Terry, Head of Paid Media, Mozilla
We aim to bring together 1000+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. Join us at #DMWF North America, 11th– 12thSeptember in New York and meet like-minded marketing professionals who will share insight, inspire and allow you to take your own activities to the next level!