We are delighted to continue our partnership with the Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) taking place in London, Amsterdam and New York in 2019
#DMWF provides top-level strategic content and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels. The conference also explores the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing.
Across four tracks our marketing experts will share their industry knowledge around content & social media marketing, digital transformation, data, UX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…Our fantastic speakers are senior industry leaders who provide real life examples and explore current and future challenges marketers face. Click here to see our speaker line up.
Some of our keynote speakers include:
- Anders Holmberg Lange, Head of Gamification, Gucci
- Punit Parikh, Global eCommerce Lead – B2B & B2B2C eCommerce, Unilever
- Marisa Thomas, Head of Brand, Bloom & Wild
- Anand Narayanan, Head of Digital Brand Marketing & Communications, Panasonic
- Nick Wilsdon, SEO Lead – Global Channel Optimisation, Vodafone
- Romulo Rejon, Head of Digital Marketing & Innovation – SME’s, Telefónica Business Solutions
- Mitchell Feldman, UKI Chief Digital Officer,Hewlett Packard Enterprise Pointnext
We aim to bring together 1200+ senior-level digital marketers to discuss all things social, content, data and beyond. Join us at #DMWF Global, 23rd– 24thMay in London and book your pass today for full access to our stages and networking areas. Register here before February 28th for super early bird conference passes! Use the code BCMA20 to apply your member discount.
Date: 23rd– 24thMay 2019
Venue: Business Design Centre, London
52 Upper St, London N1 0QH, United Kingdom