We are delighted to announce that Paco Recuero has become the new President of BCMA Spain. Paco is Marketing Director at Pernod Ricard and the leader of a young and disruptive team of 50 entrepreneurs. Focused on transforming the organisation towards more efficiency and profitability by installing a new operating system based on a contagious digital mindset, a true innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial attitude. Former President, Marc Ros, remains part of the Executive Team taking up the role of Vice President of institutional relations. The new elected Board for BCMA Spain is as follows:
– President: Paco Recuero (Marketing Director of Pernod Ricard España)
– Executive Vice President: Pablo Muñoz (President/CEO of FCB Spain)
– Vice President of Institutional Relations: Marc Ros (Founder and CEO of Aftershare)
– Vice President of Training and Events: Javier Regueira (Founder and CEO Zond)
– Vice-president of studies and research: Margarita Ollero (Director General of Arena Media)
– Vice President of Treasury: Álvaro Bermúdez de Castro (Director of Innovation at Mindshare Group)
The Calendar of events scheduled for 2017 (highlighting the fifth edition of Branducers on November 7, Presentation of the measurement methodology for Branded Content scheduled for September, and Presentation of Content Scope 2017 in October). Currently, BCMA Spain has more than 40 agencies, advertisers, media and producers.
Among the additions of the last year to the Association are Disney, Movistar +, Banco Sabadell, Acciona and Endesa as advertisers; Condé Nast and Viacom, who have joined A3 Media, Editorial Unit, Vocento and Discovery group on the media side; Cañonazo Transmedia and Mint Media as producers; Wink, BBDO and Check2me as agencies, and finally IPG Mediabrands and PHD Spain as media agencies.
As President of BCMA Spain, Paco Recuero has now joined the BCMA’s Global Council